Product teams need to empathize with the users in order to build the best product for them. Hence listening to users becomes important to build according to the customer needs.
Olvy helps you transfer this context to the team. Olvy’s Linear Integration allows you to create issues directly from Olvy, attach relevant feedback with every issue and inform users once those issues are resolved.
Setting Up the Integration
- Head over to Workspace Settings > Integrations.
- Here you’ll see a list of integrations and once you find Linear, authorize your Linear Workspace with Olvy.
- Once the integration is done, you can start creating issues and attach relevant feedback with those issues from Olvy.
- You will find these issues on your Linear with a link that directs to all the relevant feedback collected on Olvy.
Creating Issues with Olvy
Once you find some users talking about the same thing, you can club their feedback and attach them to create a Linear issue from Olvy and pass this context to your team with the issue.
You can make your desired changes on Linear or on Olvy and work seemlessly.
Once these issues are resolved, you can move over to announcements to inform users. Here, you can send an announcement to multiple users and to various sources attached with this issue, all in one click.
Summing up, Olvy’s Linear Integration helps you with -
- Transferring context to the product and engineering teams.
- Keeping a track of the progress all in one place.
- Seemlessly work between both the workspace and leverage both the tools.
- Informing Users and making announcements once these issues are resolved.