Picking out valuable bits of feedback from customer support chat is difficult due to which user requests often go unheard. With Olvy for Intercom, you can quickly push customer feedback you receive to your product team to help them understand the users better and ship and fix things your users are asking for. Olvy on Intercom allows you to view all feedback that user has submitted and helps you automatically close the loop when something your users have asked for goes live.
Setting Up the Integration
- Head over to Olvy's Workspace > Integrations.
- Here you will find Intercom and you can authorise your Intercom Customer Support with Olvy's Workspace.
- Go your Intercom Inbox and add the Olvy widget to the Inbox sidebar by clicking on "Customize".
That's it! Your Intercom Integration is ready to caputre user feedback and push it to Olvy!
Capturing Feedback with Intercom Integration
Once you are done with integrating Intercom with Olvy -
- You will then see an option to "Create a New Feedback", click on it.
- You will then be shown a form where you can fill in the user feedback you want to push to Olvy. Add your message and click on "Create Feedback", and the feedback will be added to Olvy.
Alternatively, You can also quickly push a conversation message directly to Olvy by tagging it with "olvy" and Olvy will automatically import it for you.
You can move over to message activity in Feedback, here you can send an announcement to your users and inform them about anything you ship that they had asked for and finally complete the loop to deliver customer delight.
Summing up, Olvy's Intercom Integration helps you with -
Pushing relevant feedback directly from Intercom and analyzing all the feedback in one place.
- Automatically create user profiles once any feedback is pushed to Olvy.
- Communicate with all the users who gave feedback for all the research and communication purposes.
- Send out announcements to all the relevant users once you ship something they've asked for.